Lumineers / Veneers
Lumineers are patented contact-lens-thin ceramic shells that combine beauty and strength without harming the natural tooth structure.
By using Lumineers the following dental problems can be corrected:
- Unsightly tooth surfaces
- Permanent discoloration
- Broken corners and deformations
- Lumineers can also be fixed to crowns and bridges without them having to be replaced.
Lumineers require no drilling, no spraying and thus cause no pain. Also, delicate tooth substance does not have to be removed. The treatment is usually performed in 2 sessions. Ask your dentist for advice about Lumineers
The new facade for her teeth.
Veneers are like Lumineer's wafer-thin, highly aesthetic ceramic bowls in cosmetic dentistry.
When do veneers come in?
- Tooth is not destroyed so much that a crown is necessary
- Correction of discoloration and discolored fillings
- Correction of uneven teeth
- Correction of malocclusions
- Correction of small interfering tooth gaps
- to get nice even teeth
What is the treatment procedure when using Veneers and Lumineers?
At the first appointment there is no to a minimal (up to 0.8mm of the anterior tooth surface) decision of the tooth, a precision impression and the color selection.After the dental technician in the laboratory has made the individual veneer, it is attached to the second appointment on the tooth.
After a week then takes place a control appointment (3rd appointment).
How can I get my veneers for a long time?
- Good home-based oral hygiene by the patient should always be at the top of the list.
- Flossing is an important part of this oral hygiene.
- An additional fluoridation once a week should be performed.
- Regular checks at the dentist are important.
- Regular professional oral hygiene in the office
- A healthy diet promotes the longevity of their veneers