Relux - Repuls
Relux is an innovative adjunctive therapy for the treatment of inflammation and pain. In dental surgery such as extractions or implantations, the pre- and postoperative use of the depth radiator can significantly reduce pain and swelling.
How does Relux work?
- Highly intense pulsed red light penetrates deep into the tissue.
- In the tissue to UV vibrations
- biochemical reactions inhibit inflammatory mediators
- The reaction products can flow off by pulsing the light
- Swelling and pain are thereby minimized
When is Relux applied?
- During the healing phase
- Joint pain
- Periodontal therapy
How is Relux applied?
The application takes place 9 minutes before and after the procedure. In case of inflammation and pain, the therapy can take place 2 x 9 minutes with a break of at least 4 hours.