With the total renovation, it is possible to optimally restore both function and aesthetics.
The causes for the loss of function and aesthetics are mostly:
- Fear of dentist or dental treatments
- Childhood traumas - rough treatments without anesthesia
- Failure to comply with semi-annual check-ups
- Constant dentist change
- Many dental work in different qualities
- Many drawn or missing teeth
- Lack of knowledge about dental care and tooth preservation
- Diseases - like bulimia
- Shame on showing the broken teeth to the doctor
The total renovation is a complex and complex job and requires the experience of the dentist and patient patience to make the result satisfactory.